Idle Theme Park Tycoon Hack iOS – All Levels (Max) Dragon Island Unlocked
November 15, 2019
Here is another idle game worth checking out for theme parks!
And that title is a simple yet oh so addictive mobile game, Green Panda Games ‘ Idle Theme Park Tycoon. Your goal revolves around the operation of a theme park that lives and thrives on the success of a single roller coaster. Managing the fans that come to ride your famous coaster and properly improving its overall operation is key to getting
Here are the top five tips for Idle Theme Park Tycoon, tricks and cheats you need to know:
Idle Theme Park Tycoon Video Guide Tutorial
1. Watch a video ad any time it’s available
• Idle Theme Park Tycoon’s video advertising distribution is quite generous. Click them instantly every time they pop up. The payoff of coins that you get from sitting through a long ad for a second is big. Doing this early on is particularly useful as you can begin relatively cheap improvements to your park.
• The proper leveling of your coaster theme park’s many facets goes hand in hand with how often you watch video ads. So don’t miss the opportunity to watch a video ad that doubles the number of coins you get from park patrons and a separate ad that triples the amount of money you get from leveling up. Also, the floating popcorn bucket video ad is very helpful as it blesses you with a very substantial purse of coins. And finally, be sure to watch the video ad the doubles the speed of your roller coaster ride or the experience points you attain.
2. Prioritize your spending upgrade
• In this way, your coins will improve every facet of your park. The three upgrades on your screen at the front and center are “Ticket,” “Speed,” and “Cars.” You should spread your purchases of coins and prioritize the order in which you make these upgrades. When you update one, go to spend money in the pecking order to upgrade the next one. The most important upgrade on which you should spend some coins is the section Cars, which adds another cart to your coaster and helps get more people out of the line queue and put more coins into your pocket.
• Update the ticket section after that to start raising the coaster ride rates and taking in more cash. And last but not least, bring some enhancement expenses into your park’s Speed section so you can fasten the ride time of your coaster and park-goers get on much quicker. Whenever you tap on the line queue itself, there are three more upgrades to invest in –“Customers Frequency,“ Station Capacity, ”and“ Queue Capacity. ”These upgrades are pretty self-explanatory, so here’s the upgrade priority that will benefit you the most in that regard–Station Capacity, Queue Capacity, and Customers Frequency.
3. Leveling Up The Biggest Bucks!
• You will unlock new countries that reset your progress each time you reach a new player level. Before moving to another country, be sure to spend all your money on upgrades in your current country as you are unable to take it to that new location with you. Leveling up also unlocks “Ornaments,” which are the booster version of Idle Theme Park Tycoon (we will talk about them later). And finally, it gives you a pretty heavy amount of coins to reach a new player level. So make sure you always see the video ad that pops up to increase the payout of the coin, even more, when that happens!
4. Your best friend is the ornaments
• Ornaments for you will quickly become a go-toto game element. These items boost up different aspects of your roller coaster park, such as adding extra people to the line queue or increasing the price of a ticket to your park by 10-percent. Go upgrade your Ornaments from time to time once you’ve properly upgraded the other six elements of your roller coaster operation. Whenever you get a huge level up payout, put all of it towards upgrading your Ornaments!
5. To speed up your Coaster, tap the Screen
• Idle Theme Park Tycoon doesn’t tell you that, so let us give you this cool piece of information–just tap your screen furiously helps your roller coaster to go faster. During the early stages of your progress, your ride moves at the pace of a snail, so tapping the screen should help you before you spend enough coins on your own to help your coaster move faster.
Start and work on a small theme park to make it grow. Open new attractions to create an awesome amusement area where tourists can ride the roller coaster, the ferris wheel, ride the log and visit the house of terror.
Manage the food area carefully and earn money from the ticket booth. Expand the theme park to provide the most incredible rides and facilities.
With new rides, boost your park. Prepare marketing campaigns and give them the most enjoyable experience to attract more guests to your theme park. To increase the number of visitors, expand the parking facilities.
Hire security guards in your theme park to maintain public order and security. Make visitors feel comfortable, happy and welcome. Take into account the input of the tourist to improve the theme park.
Become a tycoon theme park and hire new employees, develop rides and manage every aspect of the business. Are you going to invest your money to improve the park facilities? Or are you going to raise your pay to keep your workers motivated? To create the best theme park, make important decisions.
Construct the most exciting attractions, a massive ferris wheel, an impressive fun house, a spooky house of horror and a huge coaster with rollers. Run the world’s best-known theme park!
You’re going to enjoy Idle Theme Park Tycoon if you like playing and idle players. A game that is easy to play, but demanding. Start with a small theme park and make significant business decisions to develop your tycoon. Make your small business the world’s best theme park!