Legends compete in Brawlhalla Hacks 2020 every day for glory, and now the fierce gaming game action is coming to mobile devices.Brawlhalla will be available for free download and play from the iOS App Store on August 6 and for Android devices on Google Play. 50 downloadable legends and counting, including awesome crossovers with Ben 10, Steven Universe, Lara Croft, WWE, and more, will come to the fight, and – like console and PC versions – Brawlhalla ‘s mobile versions will include cross-play with all other platforms.
In the first time this year, Sandstorm takes the NA singles bracket over Cody Travis and Acno is opposed by Blew, the corresponding EU champion. Kylar Alice and Tiger continue to rule supreme in Australia and south-east Asia. Since quite some time , South America has been a battle since supremacy, but this Fiend competition comes out on top and takes the singles championship. The Brawlhalla SteelSeries Singles Championship results are here!
The Viewership of Esport Bonuses
We introduced new Skins to Lucien and Scarlet last week, a new Sidekick Butterscotch, Quick Moving Emotes and seven new Avatars! We have also brought in new Advanced AI bots. Players will now through the bot difficulties in custom lobbies for advanced practice in offline play to Extreme and Chosen.
We ‘re highlighting Kung Foot as the Brawl of the Week this week, reviewing the nine free-to-play legends in the Legend Rotation, and adjusting things for offer.
Things fresh in Mallhalla
- Raven Rogue Lucien-” Dark and elusive, he’s flying easily in the evening.
- Scarlet Steam Faction-” Ready to charge!
“A small number to dance for your victory! Animated emote to show off sound effects during battle!
Sidekick with butterscotch
- “The feline compañero of Fait comes to your rescue!
- The floating clouds are animating as Butterscotch brings you to the battlefield again.
And the Avatars
- And the Bahamas
- The Egyptians
- Dominikanische Republik
- South Japan-Korea
- Praise for transgender
New AI Developed
The update last week introduced new problems with the bot: Serious and Selected! These new and challenging bots serve as a hybrid test feature and live feature to help a player improve their gameplay. In custom game lobbies, players can raise the complexity of the bot battling the current bot concept, Intense and Preferred. But if Test Features are enabled, the new bot logic will also be used by bots on the Easy, Medium, or Hard difficulties.
- With Test Features on, pre-existing bot difficulty settings such as “Simple,” “Normal,” and “Hard” use a new program that integrates habits and makes them more aware of how their attacks and recovery options work.
- The new “Extreme” and “Chosen” difficulty settings use this principle irrespective of whether Test Functions are allowed.
- For the time being, pre-existing bot difficulties still use the old logic but can be tried by turning on Test Features with the new logic.
- The new Extreme difficulty setting adds Dashes and Throws to the gameplay in addition to being more challenging, and the Chosen difficulty setting mixes in Gravity Cancels and Chase Dodges on top of that.
- Let us know your experience and difficulties with the new bot logic!
Expanded Cycle in History.
We have added another Legend to our weekly, free-to-play series of Legend!
- We’ve expanded our free-to-play Legend roster for more brawling fun from eight to nine total Legenders!
- Players will also appreciate more Legends in the weekly rotation and a chance to experience a broader collection of Legends.
Week Brawl — Kung Foot.
Make your partner five high and get ready to compete Rayman style! In Kung Foot, in this 2v2 newcomer to the Brawlhalla sports scene, anything goes as you kick, bash and slash the ball through the goal of the opposing team. Win first team to score five goals!
- 5 Targets
- • 100% Damage
- Timer: 5 Minutes
Check out all of the new added items!
- Raven Outlaw Lucien, and Scarlet Steam Party
- Sidekick with butterscotch
- Emotional Fluid Movements
Bulgaria, The Bahamas, Albania, Egypt, South Korea, the Dominican Republic and Transgender Rights
Jaeyun’s price went down to 5400 Gold!
Emote time limited to charity! All profits go to Campaign Zero.
Looking for some chest?
We are spinning quickly across chests, so check out the timer in-game to see when the next chest will rotate.
Find new products for Purchases!
For this week’s free-to-play Legend spin includes: Lucien, Jiro, Queen Nai, Ada, Thor, Azoth, Xull, Artemis, and Val.
- Lucien – This mysterious roadman is always planning for gold, and has now come to Valhalla to take part in the Katars and Blasters tournament!
- Jiro – Trained as a child by a powerful, secret family of shinobi, Jiro comes into the arena with not only Scythe and Sword but also shadow clones!
- Queen Nai-With each victory nourishing her people’s gods, Queen Nai has come to wield Katars, Spear, and her powerful witchcraft.
- Ada – This nano-tech, elite combat hacker, armed with Blasters and Spear, aims to win at the Grand Tournament.
- Thor – Thor, the God of Thunder, finally entering the ring, makes his appearance in the Grand Tournament with his trusty Hammer, Mjölnir, and his mighty Orb.
- Azoth – Dedicated acolytes bring to life this clever and cruel lich lord as he reaches Valhalla to battle Bow and Hammer.
- Xull – This Axe and Cannon wielding Orc Warlord is ready with legendary physical strength to challenge everyone and everything in Valhalla!
- Artemis – Artemis has ripped open a wormhole in Valhalla, armed with a Rocket Lance and Scythe, crossing the universe in search of her rival Orion; she is ready to fight!
- Val – A fearsome robot assassin with a quicker-than-light intellect, Val is a power to be dealt with by using her Sword and Gauntlets.
We ‘re excited to add a bundle of new items and introduce new Advanced AI bots to Mallhalla! Players in Mallhalla can find new Skins for Lucien and Scarlet, a new Sidekick Butterscotch, Smooth Moves Emotes, and seven new Avatars. The price of Jaeyun was reduced to 5400 Gold too!
We are also proud to bring in new Advanced AI bots! Players will now through the bot difficulties in custom lobbies for advanced practice in offline play to Extreme and Chosen. Adding these two bot difficulties creates additional challenges for the players to improve their overall gameplay.
We ‘re adding another Legend to our free-to-play Legend rotation in this patch update, creating nine total Legends to try out and play every week! We do continue to feature the Unity Emote for Campaign Zero, which can be found for a short period in Mallhalla. Last but not least, Jaeyun debuts on the free-to-play Legend Rotation, we made a balance pass, added improvements to the game and more.
- To better match the likelihood of landing a full attack chain, we’ve reduced the knockout potential for a number of the Greatsword ‘s final Chain attacks, known as Closers. Many of the Side Closers and Down Closers have recalculated their expected knockout ranges with more weight on the total damage from a full chain and less weight on their ability to be used in the neutral game from delayed strings.
- The Down Closer (from Neutral Bridge) also provided a small boost in Damage to help balance each Closer ‘s positions and possible benefits from a Neutral Bridge.
- Greatsword Side Closer (from Side Bridge): reduced power from variable 90 Fixed/45 to variable 90 Fixed/42.
- Greatsword Side Closer (from Down Bridge): decreased force from 90 variable Fixed/46 to 90 variable Fixed/44.
- Greatsword Side Closer (from Neutral Bridge): reduced power from 90 variable Fixed/46 to 90 variable Fixed/44.
- Greatsword Down Closer (from Neutral Bridge): decreased force from 100 variable Fixed/44 to 100 variable Fixed/38; increased damage from 18 to 19.
- Greatsword Down Closer (from Side Bridge): reduced power from 90 variable Fixed/40 to 90 variable Fixed/38.
On both iOS and Android apps, Brawlhalla, a free-to-play 2D battle with more than 40 million players, was launched on the web.
The game was already available for the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Windows PC, but now with full crossplay support, mobile players can get in on the action. That means in a real-life battle, anyone with an iPhone might take on a PS4 player.
Mobile players can configure their controls on the touchscreen, as well as attach controllers to their smartphones should they want to do so. All players on any platform will get a free skin during the next two weeks, Ubisoft said in a release, when they log into the game.
The game features a variety of 50 characters, and a plethora of game modes, including 10 games that accommodate eight players at a time. Other game modes include Online Ranked 1v1, Online Ranked 2v2, 4 Single Player Free for All and Crossplay Virtual Rooms, where players can select from a bunch of virtual matches on various platforms. There are also settings for exercise rooms and solo workouts.
The game is free to play but also features a $20 season 1 battle pass, which is an exclusive 85-thirds reward. This unlocks more characters as well, which can also be found by earning coins from matches play. The game has been praised for its crisp play, visuals and controls online. A community has coalesced around the title, and since 2016, the Brawlhalla World Championship is held annually, with a prize pool of $100,000.